- Richardson Police Department
- Richardson Fire Department
- Duck Creek Police Officer
- FOR ANY EMERGENCY DIAL - 911
- NON-EMERGENCY (police) - (972) 744-4801
- NON-EMERGENCY (fire) - (972) 744-5700
- Officer Kerry Cain - (972) 744-4758 (report suspicious behavior)
- Neighborhood Crime Watch
- become a...
Crime Watch Patrol Member
The Neighborhood Crime Watch program is a self-help community crime prevention program with the objectives of reducing crime and the opportunity for crime.
NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH GOALS
As a Neighborhood Watch Program is initiated within a neighborhood, planners and coordinators of the program should attempt to accomplish the following goals:
- To reduce by 50% criminal victimization to those residents who participate in the program
- To increase by 200% the incidents of citizen's reports of crime in progress
To achieve these goals, the Richardson Police Department requires a mandatory 40% participation rate within a selected geographical area (neighborhood). Contact Richardson Police Department, Crime Prevention Unit)
Click here to view the Home Security Assessment Checklist.
Patrol members will attend a mandatory 6 hour Crime Watch Patrol school. Upon successful completion of the patrol school, area residents then volunteer their time and vehicles to patrol their neighborhoods and report all suspicious activities to the Police Department.